Thursday, May 29, 2014

A special day in the park for Ariel's Baby Shower



As you can tell from one of my latest post we welcomed a new member to the Gray family, the first grandchild for my parents, my gorgeous Niece Alice. Before she arrived I organised a very special baby shower for my sister in law Ariel and brother Adrian. The theme was a garden party as I was hosting it at a local park, I wanted it to be a fun day for family and friends to see Adrian and Ariel before the baby arrived. The best tip I can give anyone organising anything is to delegate. I assigned everyone in the family a job and the biggest part was getting my girlfriend Elise from Melipone Cakes to organise all the desserts for me and so lucky I did as they were absolutely amazing. I also thought I would do something a bit quirky and baby themed and made a watermelon baby fruit salad, see the photos below. It was a really great day for my family, Adrian and Ariel and their friends. Here are a few photos from the day (mostly the food and Styling) and I even got in a few photos too. 















No comments:

Post a Comment