Monday, March 25, 2013

If only my iPhone was an SLR

I woke up early this morning to go for a run down at Bondi Beach. When the alarm went off at 5:50 am it was a struggle to wake up but thankfully I was running with a girlfriend as I definitely could have spent another hour in bed. I'm so glad I went because I wouldn't have been able to capture my first photo below taken with my iPhone around sunrise. Exercising in the morning is a great way to start the day. Some days I wish my iPhone was an SLR, actually most days I wish it was like an SLR as I never like to miss an opportunity when it comes to taking photos especially when it can inspire you for the whole day. The next few photos are again taken on my iPhone - I thought it would be silly just to post one photo for the day. I promise my SLR photos will be coming soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment